Sunday, September 28, 2008

Last week in September






This week flew. Kevin went to the doctor and found out that he dislocated his thumb. He's in a brace for 2-4 weeks. I worked Tuesday and then headed out to Savannah on Thursday for a girl's trip. Kevin did the mom AND dad thing. He got the kids up and ready for school, ran the carpool, monitored homework, etc... I instructed him to pick up a snack for Emily after picking Michael up on Thursday. Emily told me tonight that "Daddy picked an interesting snack". Apparently, they got Poptarts and chocolate milk. My snacks are going to look really lame now! Ha! Friday he only had to get Emily and her friend from school.

Saturday, Michael played football and scored his first touchdown! Unfortunately, there are no pictures. Emily's team played and lost the first 2 games and won the 3rd when Kevin took over coaching. Emily also took a direct hit to the face with the ball that knocked her flat. She got up and kept on playing. There are also no pictures of that!

I do have pictures of my trip to Savannah. We had a great time! There are so many beautiful things to see. Some of the smells were rather interesting. I definitely want to go back. We also went to the beach for a day, which didn't hurt. It is definitely a place I would recommend visiting! I can't wait for our next trip!

No comments: