Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Em's first vocal showcase



One of the reasons that I started this blog is so that I could put a video of Em's first vocal showcase on here for you to see. She started voice lessons about 6 weeks ago and is loving it. At first the instructor was just going to let her listen to the first showcase, but she decided that Em was ready to perform. So, we took the digital recorder, camera and cell phone to call Dad. We managed to knock the recorder off the table before she started, so it didn't work. I took several pictures of her on stage and got home and found out they were ALL blurry. I did remember to call Kevin while she sang and he listened to her on speaker phone. So, this performance will just have to be a memory. In spite of all that chaos, she did great! I was amazed at her performance and very proud of her. I'm guessing that this will not be her last showcase. Hopefully, we'll get it on video next time!

2 comments:

Tori said...

Way to go Em!!! Love ya!! Tori

Tori said...

Hey You guys. I'm really looking forward to reading these blog entries!! I'm going to try to comment on every entry just to make your day, haha. I know there's not going to be many others that comment so I will!! Well, it's getting late now [almost midnight AHH!] So I will comment on the next entry!!
Tori

Enjoy the yard sale and/or Derby Party!
Happy Derby!!!!