Friday, July 11, 2008

Michael's 10th birthday continued...



Tonight we continued Michael's 10th birthday celebration with friends. We were supposed to have a sleepover, but Em got sick Wednesday night and had a fever last night, so I was afraid to have 9 boys stay overnight in our germ pit. The good news is that the party is over for the night. The bad news is that I have to reschedule the sleepover.



Michael's party was at this animation studio. They have a party room and basically do it all. The boys played video games in the party room and they pull them out a few at a time to film a short movie in a big blue room. They then put it on a DVD and the kids get to take it home. Michael got to make his own space movie. They served the pizza, the cake and cleaned up. It was awesome for Kevin and I. After our week, I'm not sure I could have done it on my own. Michael and the boys seemed to have a good time. To quote Michael...his party was "cool". Until 10th birthday part 3!

No comments: