Monday, July 7, 2008

Michael's 10th birthday!




I cannot believe that my baby is 10 years old! It's just not right. His birthday celebration started this weekend in Kentucky. We visited Gram and Gramps, Karen, Matt, Tori and Luke, Uncle Charles, Grandmother and Grandonnie, Aunt Julie, Uncle Jeremy, Haley, Dillon and Jacob, Uncle Aaron, Aunt Katie, Evan, Ann Marie, Conor, Riley and Stella, AND Grandaddy and Nana. Whew! Hopefully, I didn't leave anyone out!




Today was all about him. After I walked, I headed to Kroger at 6:30 am to get a special (quick) breakfast. I brought home cinnamon rolls from the bakery and bacon. He ended up not liking the cinnamon rolls, so he ate cereal. Oh well, I tried!




He spent the morning at VBS and ate lunch with friends. He played all afternoon with a friend and then we headed out to a really bad Mexican restaurant topped off by Marble Slab.




After the pigfest we headed home to open gifts and then we watched his baby video. It was so sweet and made me miss the baby phase! Now he and Kevin are playing one of his gifts - Super Smash Mario Brothers.




His official party is Friday night. Of course, it appears that everyone invited is going to be able to be there. I'll be pulling my hair out about 10:00 Friday night wondering "Why?". I guess you only hit the double digits once in your life!

No comments: